Having a team on your side is what every patient wants who is on the journey treating Hepatitis C. At PFSP, that is exactly what you will receive. Our team will be by your side not only managing your prescriptions for the best possible outcomes, but to inform you of any side effects you may encounter, and explain to you the best short term and long term goals for treatment.
- American Liver Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Viral Hepatitis
- HCV Advocate
- MDCH Hepatitis Support Groups
- Medline Plus: Hepatitis C
HIV and AIDS
Treating HIV/Aids can be hard, but with a team behind you encouraging and reminding you to stay on track the process can be easier. Our team at PFSP will be there to not only monitor and manage your medications, but to encourage you to stay disciplined in the rigorous treatment process.
Hearing the words “you have cancer” is something no one wants to hear. Uncertainty, worry, and anxiety come to mind as you begin the process. At PFSP, we want to ease your mind and assist you through the journey. Our pharmacists will come along side you to explain anything you want to know about the medications you are taking, make you aware of any side effects you may encounter, and support you through the process.
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Care
- National Cancer Institute
- NCCS-National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- People Living With Cancer
- The Wellness Community
Performing simple tasks like going to grab the paper or taking a walk can seem like a painful process for those suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. At PFSP we want to walk along side you during this process to help ease the pain. Whether it’s the actual pain, or the confusion of the different medications and treatment options, let our team be there for you.
- American College of Rheumatology: Patient Resources
- Arthritis Foundation
- Medline Plus – Rheumatoid Arthritis
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases – Rheumatoid Arthritis
Living with any disease associated with the endocrine system can seem overwhelming and confusing at times. Different treatment options and new research is always on the horizon, and our knowledgeable team will be a resource for you. PFSP team members work with your physician to establish the best treatment options for you, and will continuously manage the process for the best possible outcomes.
- The Endocrine Society
- American Thyroid Association
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Diabetes Association
PFSP is always expanding the patient population we service. Currently we service the following disease states; please contact us for more information.
- Hepatitis C